Early Bird Tickets Now Available until the 1st of January 2024!
June 13 – 16, 2024
The Dublin Royal Convention Centre
The most important
The Longevity Summit Dublin Conference offers the most up-to-date research and innovations in the longevity industry by leading experts in the ageing field.
Hear leading experts
Aubrey de Grey, George Church, Brian Kennedy, Vera Gorbunova…
This conference will feature over 40 global pioneering scientists and researchers, as well as high net-worth investors on the same stage all focused on challenging the epidemic of chronic diseases.
- Regular price of €995
- 4 day in person conference
- Admission to conference sessions and materials
- Exhibition Area
- Meals & Refreshments
Media & Influencers
- All General Admission features
- All approved media are required to publish content related to the event.
- Credible industry influencers or creators with at least 100K aggregate followers or subscribers are eligible.
- All submissions are subject to review and approval.
- Government rates are available to government employees or officials.
- This offer is not valid for government-funded or government-sponsored organizations/universities.
Dublin Royal Convention Centre, Le Pole Square, 1 Ship Street Great, Dublin, D08 E6PD, Ireland
Accessible toilets, Step free access, Wheelchair accessible.
Parking space available at the spot, for all the event’s guests